• Year Built: 1915
111 Northwest 4th Street is aretail property for lease in Evansville, IN.
Great property located near the HEART of downtown Evansville for sale. All showings must be scheduled with the Listing Agent.
The LANDMARK Building was constructed by Colonel William H. Mccurdy. This two story limestone front structure was designed in 1915 by Shopbell & Company to accommodate commercial tenants on the first floor and offices on the 2nd floor. In 1944 it became part of Sears, Roebuck & Company building until closing in 1975.
Many opportunities! With a basement and the second floor, you have over 19,000 square feet total. ZONED C3 - has offices upstairs and a coffee shop and stage area on main floor.
1st Floor Finished Area – 8,000 +/- sq. ft. SMILE occupies ¼ of the 1st floor and WIRED the remaining 1st floor and the basement.
2nd Floor Finished Area - 4,000 +/- sq. ft. tenant D.A.D.S the Drug & Alcohol Deferral Service.
Basement Primarily Finished 8,000 sq. ft. Total Estimated Area – 18,000 +/- sq. feet.
All tenants are on a month to month terms.
Building meets the 2015 Indiana Department of Homeland Security “Amusement and Entertainment” license requirements.