11999 Casino Center Drive is aland property for lease in Elizabeth, IN.
DEVELOPER'S REMAINING INVENTORY - ABSOLUTE AUCTION OF LOTS AND LAND AT SEVEN SPRINGS LAKE JUST NORTH OF ELIZABETH, INDIANA (just northwest of the Horseshoe Casino, Harrison County, Indiana) ON WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 26, 2015 AT 12:30 P.M., AUCTION HELD AT THE HORSESHOE CASINO CONFERENCE CENTER ON HIGHWAY 111, TEN MILES SOUTHWEST OF NEW ALBANY, INDIANA (park in the casino garage). Absolute Auction includes three (3) large land parcels with road frontage access on Seven Springs Road and substantial Seven Springs Lake frontage (21+/- ACRES with 1500+/- feet of Lake Frontage, 45+/- ACRES with 1500+/- feet of Lake Frontage and 47+/- ACRES with 1000+/- feet of Lake Frontage), and two (2) Residential Building Lots (1.9+/- ACRES and 1.7+/- ACRE) on Basswood Drive (Outlot #2 and Newlot #__). The Auction Properties are exceptional opportunities to acquire home sites, private reserves or estate lots at your price. Seven Springs Lake is a private lake owned and operated by the Seven Springs Lake Lot Owners Association, Inc. (www.sevenspringslake.com). Auction buyers have the right, but not the obligation, to join the Lot Owners Association, but this membership is required to access the lake. Complete information regarding the association, membership and fees can be found at www.sevenspringslake.com/forms-and-documents.html. Auction is being conducted in cooperation with Jim Baker, Baker Commercial Real Estate 502-523-6444.
• DEVELOPER'S REMAINING INVENTORY
• Seven Springs Lake Land Parcels and Residential Lots
• ABSOLUTE AUCTION ON WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 26 - 12:30 PM
• Auction Held at the Horseshoe Casino Conference Center
• Land Parcels of 21+/-, 45+/- & 47+/- ACRES with Lake Frontage
• Two Residential Lots, 1.9+/- ACRES and 1.7+/- ACRES on Basswood Drive
• Zoning is R-1 (Residential) and A/R (Agriculture/Residential)
• Seven Springs Lake is a Private 120 Acre Mature Lake
• Buyers Have the Right, But Not the Obligation to Join the Association
• Association Member Provides for Lake Access and Use
Create a Property List
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.