6607 Providence Road is aland property for lease in Anderson, IN.
Madison Park Community Development offers a mixed use project with 135 acres of opportunity along I-69. Strategically located next to Madison Park Church of God, the largest church in Madison County, and adjacent to the new planned Community Hospital Sports and Fitness complex. Madison Park Senior Living Project includes 20 acres of previously zoned senior assisted units and independent living. Retail opportunities along Columbus Ave. are already platted and ready for a range of services. Strong community support for launching projects, include a sign up list ready for senior living. An additional 59 acres abuts I-69 suitable for residential or other uses. Convenient access to nearby Community Hospital, Ivy Tech and SR 109 exit.
• • 135 Acres for Mixed Use Development Along I 69
• • Adjacent to the new Community Hospital Sports and Fitness Complex
• • Madison Park Senior Living already received zoning and TIF approvals for Senior Assisted and Independent Units
• • Strong community support for future growth
• • Convenient access to Community Hospital, Ivy Tech and I 69 at SR 109 Exit
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.