320 18th Street is an office property for lease in Rock Island, IL.
Online Auction | Downtown Corporate HQ Office
Appraised at $1,000,000 Sells to the Highest Bidder Regardless of Price!
· 64,743 +/- Square Foot Corporate Office Building (Inc. Lower Level)
· Approximately 47,976 SF Three Above Ground Levels and 16,767 in Partially Finished Lower Level
· 56 Onsite Parking Spaces – City Parking Adjacent
· Elevator and Stair Access to All Floors
· Well Maintained Property Could be Used As Is, or Redeveloped for Alternative Use
· Roof Appears to be in Good Condition
· Data Room with Elevated Floor
· Backup Power Generator
· Situated at the Corner of 18th St and Fourth Ave
· Excellent Downtown Rock Island Location
· 15 Minutes from Moline International Airport, Just Across the River from Davenport and Bettendorf, IA.
· CSA Population of Almost 500,000
· Excellent Investment or Redevelopment Opportunity
· Offered At Online Only Auction!
· Don’t Miss This Fantastic Opportunity to Acquire This Outstanding Property at Where YOU SET THE PRICE!!
In Cooperation with Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, Jeffrey Miller
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Vance Luksetich, IL Broker #471.014411
Online bidding ends February 9th at 2:00 pm CT at http://www.tranzon.com/TAA-1701
Inspection: February 2nd at 11:00 am
10% Buyers Premium
10% Deposit of the Total Sale Price
Other terms apply
Broker participation welcomed
For more details, please contact Vance Luksetich at 888-791-7307 ext. 87
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.