2612 North Tampa Street is a mixed-use property for lease in Tampa, FL.
Incredible Opportunity to Lease this 4,762 SF Space located in Historic Tampa Heights. Location boats a flexible floor plan, a commercial kitchen, dual entries, plenty of storage and onsite fenced parking all situated on a well- lighted 20,988 SF corner lot. This is a Fantastic site for any type of Restaurant, Café, Bistro, Lounge, Martini Bar, Meeting Hall, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Worship Facility or Commercial Retail/ Office User. Special Events can do well here too. Full of Charm, this Building’s layout offers many opportunities to creatively design a hip new establishment that’s the latest happening spot in this area of Tampa Heights. The High Ceilings and Natural Lighting give his space a warm and enchanting atmosphere. Currently the building is undergoing some upgrades and renovations, however; this space will be build- to suit for your tenant needs. This District of Tampa Heights is about to experience a major face lift and will be buzzing with new businesses and residential development. Open your business here and secure your spot within Tampa’s next phase of urban revitalization. Call Today for additional details and to schedule a showing- This site will not last long on the market.
- Potential Uses: Restaurant, Café, Meeting Hall, Worship Facility, Retail or Commercial Office
- Solid Free standing building
- Flexible floor plan, tenant to build to suit
- 12' ceilings heights throughout
- Block Constructed, Fenced Corner Lot
- Zoned: PD
- Originally Built as a Clubhouse
- Direct Road Frontage and Signage on N. Tampa Street
- Great Visibility from the intersection of Columbus Drive and Tampa Street
- High Traffic Area
- Adjacent to the D. W. Waters Career Center
- One Block North of long- standing Golden Ring Sandwich Shop
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We'll create a list of matching properties that meet your criteria.
- Ed Killmer, agent and Rofo Pro