7201 15th St E is a mixed-use property for lease in Sarasota, FL.
Well below replacement value campus in central Sarasota, Manatee counties
-Rarely available campus setting next to the airport that has all of the amenities ideal for a cooperate headquarters, technical institute or any cooperate training facility.
The Property – 7201 15th St E, Sarasota
The property is located on 7.52 acres off old 301 and consists of several buildings set in a campus style. All the buildings were found to be maintained extremely well, the grounds are well cared for and its overall appeal is professional. The ages of the buildings range from residential homes built in the 1920’s to a modern two storey office building built in 1999.
Access to the property is excellent, by a 50 foot entrance on 15th Street East. On ¬campus housing is located on the entrance road which bisects the first 567 feet of the campus before turning north into a perimeter road which accesses the balance of the campus facilities. Utilities servicing the site include central water & sewer that is supplied by Manatee County.
Taking each property individually;
1. The Administration Building
The administration complex is a 20,000 sq. ft. (100 ft. x 100 ft.) two-story structure with a 40 ft. x 40 ft. full height vault-roofed atrium open to both the first and second levels. The building is girded by 8 foot wide verandas on both levels. Executive offices, conference rooms, and service rooms occupy some of the outside walls with glass and partition walls separating them from the interior staff and resource areas. The interior first and second floor open office space surround, and are open to, the atrium. Every office or work space has the benefit of an exterior window or the atrium for natural lighting and atmosphere.
2. The Warehouse & Workshop
A 15,000sf warehouse/manufacturing building is located in the northeast quadrant of the property, that consists of a 12,000sf first floor and a 3,000sf mezzanine. The maintenance/garage building contains approximately 2,000 square feet providing ample space for woodworking, metal, and mechanical shops, and a separated garage with room for 2 vehicles.
3. The Learning Center & Laboratory
The 5,400 square foot learning center is a one-story building which houses four classrooms, a conference room, training office, student break room, and the Environmental Biotech service facility. It stands on the south side of the campus with walkways connecting it to the administration center, manufacturing complex, and parking lots. The learning center was completely refurbished in 1998. The laboratories are housed in a 3,400 square foot one-story building that is attached to the southeast corner of the learning center. It houses microbiology research and development, bioremediation testing, and fermentation laboratories as well as micro (bacteria) production and packaging. The laboratories were completely remodeled in 1996/97.
4. The Residences
The four 1926 Sears catalogue style homes were completely restored in 1999, which included modern electrical and mechanical systems. The exteriors were restored to the original look of their 1926 vintage. Three of the four houses are used for visitor and student housing with the fourth used by our campus caretaker. The "Historical Buildings" designation allows tax credits but does not impede the use and re-use of the land as needed now, or into the future.
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. Weâ€™ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.