• Year Built: 2004
2216 72nd Drive East is an industrial property for lease in Sarasota, FL.
Walk-Through this LIKE NEW FACILITY and Make an Offer !
Perfect for a Manufacturer, Distributor or Hobby Shop that requires an Extremely Well-Maintained and Clean Facility !!!
- 1200 Amp 3 Phase Power
- Electrical Bus Bars distributing power throughout the Warehouse/Production Area
- 24' Eave Height
- Fully Fire Sprinklered
- 8' Split-Face Block with Balance of Exterior Walls Metal Siding with Clerestory type windows at top of Exterior Walls
- 8 Total Roll-up Doors (4 Drive-In Doors and 4 Ventilation Doors)
- One 20' x 14' Roll-up Door and Three 12' x 12' Roll-up Doors serving as Drive-In Bays leading to the Concrete Paved Parking Lot
- Three 12' x 12' Roll-up Ventilation Doors leading to a Concrete Pad to the Rear of the Building and One additional 12' x 12' Roll-up Ventilation Door
- 1,138 SF Concrete Deck Storage Mezzanine accessed by Metal Staircase
- Additional 1,138 SF Plywood Deck Storage Mezzanine
- Spray Booth in Place - May remain after Sale for additional compensation or be removed by Seller
- Clearspan Warehouse Area with 24' Clear Height
- Fully Insulated Warehouse Area that may be air-conditioned with relative ease
Flexibility of being occupied as a Single-User Facility or as a Two-Unit Facility.
Unit 1 includes 8,050 SF (70' x 115' of Ground Floor Area PLUS the 1,138 SF Concrete Deck Storage Mezzanine and Additional 1,138 SF Plywood Deck Storage Mezzanine. In addition, Unit 1 includes 2,310 SF of Finished Area with Large Reception/Showroom Area, 3 Offices, 2 Restrooms serving the Office Area, Two Large, Assembly Rooms (which may be converted to Office or Showroom) and Additional Restroom serving the Manufacturing/Warehouse Area, Multiple Roll-up Doors and the Spray Booth.
Unit 2 includes 2,100 SF with 2 restrooms, 144 SF Office Area, Fully Insulated and Fire Sprinkled Warehouse Area, 12' x 12' Roll-up Door leading to the Front Parking Area and a 12' x 12' Roll-up Ventilation Door leading to a Rear Concrete Pad.