Swindell Road & County Line Road, Hillsborough Co. is aland property for lease in Plant City, FL.
See an aerial video presentation of Southern Oaks East at:
In the middle of massive mixed use developments, Southern Oaks East is a 60.4 acre tract of land in Hillsborough County, Florida, designed and permitted (Permit No. 44032559.001) for a gated, single family residential development with 31 large home sites, and ready for platting, infrastructure and home construction! It is located 22 miles east of downtown Tampa, just off I-4 near other substantial developments. A 1005 acre tract almost contiguous has been purchased for a master planned community, and expected to break ground this year.
This site offers quick and easy access to the major metro areas of Tampa Bay; located near Plant City just off the I-4 County Line Road exit ramp; just 23 miles to downtown Tampa, 20 miles to the Brandon Mall, 6 miles to Lakeland, and 4 miles to Plant City.
Upscale custom home builders have expressed interest in a dozen home sites, just a few more sites and construction on infrastructure will begin; grand entry gates, equestrian fencing, streets upscale street lighting, etc.
Southern Oaks East Residential Development Highlights:
• 60 acre gated single family development approved for construction!
• 31 large home sites from 0.6 acre to 4.8 acres
• Minimum of 110 feet wide lots
• Equestrian friendly home sites
• Majestic Oaks and pond views
• Country atmosphere environment
• Sidewalks designed throughout
• Lighted streets designed throughout
• Nearby parks for horse riding, hiking, etc.
Southern Oaks East is divided into north and south sections; differing in lot sizes, which range from a 4 acre equestrian lot, perfect for horses, to smaller lots down to .6 acres. All offer country living with all the conveniences of nearby retail, office, schools, and hospitals.
• Property Type: Development Land Residential
• Property Includes clean LLC ownership
• Zoning: 40 acres are 1:5, 20 acres are 1:1
• Utilities: TECO, power available along frontage
• Well and septic utilities
• County approved fire protection
• Excellent visibility; 664 feet frontage along Swindell Road, near I-4 exit ramp
• Property identification numbers of three parcels:
From downtown Tampa, take I-4 east about 22 miles to County Line Road exit, go north on County Line Road (about a quarter mile), to Swindell Road, go west on Swindell Road about a quarter mile, just past Myrtel Road. Property will be on the right (north side).
From Lakeland, take I-4 west about 6 miles to County Line Road exit, to Swindell Road (about a quarter mile north), go west on Swindell Road about a quarter mile; just past Myrtel Road. Property will be on right (north side).
Price: $1,495,000. or Joint Venture (with buyers; builders and developers).
Price per “ready to build” acre: $24,752..
Price per large, multi acre home site: Varies for these one acre to five acre home sites. Call for price sheet with substantial quantity discount.
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.