9121 North Davis Highway is aland property for lease in Pensacola, FL.
7.58 acres (3 parcels) or 6.42 acres (2 parcels) of land that fronts Davis Highway and Langston St. Zoning includes 0.447 acres and 0.777 +/- acres of C-2, 4.365 +/- acres of C-1 and 2.00 +/- acres of R-3. Per Escambia County, FL municode, the maximum density for residential uses is 25 dwelling units per acre and when applied to this acreage would allow for 144 or 115 units (buyer to verify density and acreage).
At the asking price of $744,000, this equates to $6,470 per unit.
Site is 10 blocks from The University of West Florida and 8 Blocks from West Florida Hospital. This parcel is in a strong commercial retail corridor that includes a Target & Publix retail development, a Simon's University Towne Center that includes JC Penny, Sears, Toys 'R Us, Burlington Coat Factory and Academy Sports. The property is also near one of the largest health care facilities; West Florida Hospital. The University of West Florida is a thriving campus that will begin their NCAA football team in 2016.
Conveniently located just North of Interstate 10 at Exit 13 and South of Hwy 90.
• Next to the University of West Florida
• 7.58 for $843,000 shown on cover photo
• 6.42 Acres for $744,000 shown on green shaded aerial
• High Traffic
• Combined Zoning allows for 115 Units on 2 parcels or 144 units on 3 Parcels
• Sales Price equates to $6,470 per dwelling unit for 115 units
• Sales Price equates to $5,857 per dwelling unit for 144 units
• Zoning includes
• C-2: 0.447 acres and 0.777 +/- acres
• C-1:4.365 +/- acres
• R-3: 2.00 +/- acres
• C-2/C-1 Density: 25 Dwelling Units Per Acre
• R-3 Density: 10 Dwelling Units Per Acre
• R-3 Conditional Uses: Nursing homes, retirement homes, convalescent homes, adult congregate living facilities, and similar uses
• *Note there is a quality, single family home in very good condition that is given no value
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.