7140 N 9th Ave, Pensacola, FL 32504

Request info Add to list

To view building contacts please sign in with your Pro account or create a pro account.

Darren H.

Company: requires Pro account

Email: requires Pro account

Phone: requires Pro account

Choose nearby businesses to show on the map:

  • Available Spaces
Suite Space Type Pricing Size
--- Office Space For sale: Contact for Pricing 9,870 sqft

Edit property

Building Details:

• Year Built: 1975

7140 N 9th Ave is an office property for lease in Pensacola, FL. The property currently has 1 office space for lease and is marketed by 100% Realty, Inc..

Class A stand alone two story office building located along 200 ft of highway frontage place on .88 acres. Located conveniently to area hospital, airport, and Interstate 10. Building was built in 1975 with an effective age of 1990. 48 Parking spaces. 75% of the building is being lease by a construction company and the other 25% was lease by lab corp. Property is located on 9th Ave, North of Creighton Road and 9th intersection; in a predominately commercial area.

My List

Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.