• Year Built: 2005
25 West Government Street is an office property for lease in Pensacola, FL.
Absolutely Beautiful 2-Story Brick Office Building located in the Heart of Downtown Pensacola. Owner will consider a minimum of a 10 year lease term. Available for occupancy - May 1, 2015. Property also for sale at $3,200,000.
Currently occupied until April 30, 2015. The building consists of a total of 14,496 sf on two floors with a wrap around balcony (over 4,400 SF) great for entertainment in downtown Pensacola. Balcony completely enclosed by New Orleans style ornamental wrought iron railings.
This is in a non Flood Zone Area - the building has NEVER flooded. Has a total of 59 parking spaces with additional off-street parking available. Numerous offices, conference rooms and open work space on each floor with a very modern two story atrium behind the reception area. Large downstairs breakroom and more than ample restrooms on each floor.
This building is across from the Judicial Center, across the street from the County Courthouse and one block from Palafox Street with an entrance on Government and Baylen Street. Walk to everything downtown!
Base rent is $22.00 psf NNN. Tenant is also responsible for all Utilities (average of about $1.50 PSF for electric, water and sewer). Tenant is responsible for their own telephone, security and telecommunications in building.
Owner/Developer used the best products and design when building this building - Insulated Roof, Elevator, Open Lobby, wrought iron fence among other excellent building standards to make this an energy efficient building.
Ideal location for Professional Office, Attorney's Office or Bank! In the Palafox Historic District and located in the Enterprise Zone.
• 2-Story Brick Office Building Available for Sale in Downtown Pensacola - May 01, 2015
• 14,496 SF on 2 floors with wrap around balcony - beautiful 2-story Atrium entrance
• Not in a Flood Zone - Bldg. has never flooded
• 59+ parking spaces + off street parking
• Owner will consider a lease - 10 year minimum
• Across the street from the Judicial Center, across from County Courthouse and 1 block to Palafox and Ferdinand Plaza, walk to everything downtown. Located in the Palafox Historic District and in the Enterprise Zone
* This property is also for sale.
Create a Property List
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.