• Year Built: 2009
2100 And 2106 N. Orange Avenue is an office property for lease in Orlando, FL.
Located in a premier Orlando location, this two building investment package on highly desirable N. Orange Avenue, consists of beautifully remodeled, 100% occupied, Class A Office Space with a national Anchor tenant with a long term lease (Walgreens).
The property is adjacent to Florida Hospital's nationally acclaimed Health Village complex including the second largest hospital in the United States with 1,972 beds. Accordingly, the area has a huge demand for Medical Office Space.
Properties are within walking distance of several lakes, the Orlando Science Center, the Orlando Museum of Art,the Menello Museum of American Art, the Orlando Shakespeare Theater, and many dining and retail establishments.
2106 N. Orange Ave was built in 1965 and completely remodeled in 2014. 2100 N. Orange Ave. was built in 2009.
• NNN Investment Opportunity
• 100% Occupied Class A Office Space
• State of the Art Security Systems
• Anchor tenant - WALGREENS- with long term lease
• Just across from Florida Hospital (2nd largest in the U.S. - 1972 beds) and it's nationally acclaimed Health Village. Creates huge demand for Medical Office Space.
• Premier Orlando location
• Wonderful neighborhood with many dining and cultural establishments
Create a Property List
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.