• Year Built: 2006
8651 Navarre Pkwy. is aretail property for lease in Navarre, FL.
This property is comprised of two tax parcels and contains a total land area of 1.969 acres. The property is located along the south side of Navarre Parkway, extending to the shores of the Santa Rosa Sound in Navarre, Florida. The site is zoned “HCD-HON”, Highway Commercial Development - Heart of Navarre Overlay District and is currently improved as restaurant and bar building that includes 12,042 square feet of finished heated and cooled building area. The existing improvements were constructed in 2006 as a retail store and converted to a restaurant in 2008. The building includes an additional 1,390 square feet of deck areas around the building, a portion of which is used for outside, open-air dining. The property is currently occupied by Helen Back Again (Pizza and Full Bar Concept).
• Waterfront Restaurant/Bar
• Can accommocate One or Two Users
• Located in Heart of Navarre
• Close to Eglin Air Force Base and Retail Centers
• Growing area, Close to New 256 Unit Apartment Project
• Built in 2006, Renovated to Restaurant in 2008
• Walk-In Cooler and Freezer
• Hood Exhaust Fans in Place
• Full Bar
• Two Stages for Entertainment
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.