S.r. 54 & Suncoast Parkway is aland property for lease in Land O Lakes, FL.
• Location: Southeast quadrant S.R. 54 and the Suncoast Parkway.
• Commercial Hospitality Parcel Sizes:
1.49 acres pad ready
1.07 acres pad ready
4.97 acres gross
• Office Parcel Sizes:
32.9 acres net usable, will divide
12.1 acres net usable
5.2 acres net
• Future Land Use: R.O.R. (Retail / Office / Residential)
• Zoning: MPUD uses allowed include office, retail and hotel.
Potential for multifamily on 32.9 acre parcel.
• Utilities: At site.
1.49 acres - $12,000/room
1.07 acres - $11.00/sf
4.97 acres - $500,000/Acre
32.9 acres - $6.00/sf
12.1 acres - $7.00/sf
5.2 acres - $6.00/sf
• Sellers are also experienced build-to-suit developers.
• North Pointe Village, at the north end of the park is a 15 acre, mixed use village, that already includes restaurants, hotel and office / retail buildings.
• The sites have monument signage rights on S.R. 54.
• 1.4 miles west of T. Rowe Prices’ 450,000 sf campus site.
• Eight restaurants at the Suncoast / S.R. 54 exit.
•Traffic counts - S.R. 54: 39,500 VPD, SunCoast: 33,000 VPD
• Exit entitled for over 4,000,000 sf of office.
• Southern parcels are shovel ready.
• Class A park.
• Pasco County Economic Development offices in the park.
• Residence Inn reports high occupancy.
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.