5137 Swindell Road is aland property for lease in Lakeland, FL.
8.52 AC currently in Unincorporated Polk County but adjacent to City of Lakeland's NW Lakeland Sector Plan. Can easily by annexed into the City of Lakeland.
• Once annexed, land can be developed under the NW Lakeland Sector Plan allowing for a Business Park use
• The purpose of the Business Park Center district is to provide areas for office and business park development
• The district permits office, research and development parks, distribution centers and wholesaling activities
• Some retail uses are also permitted to support the businesses and activities within the Business Park Center
• Retail uses can be Hotel/Motel and Fast Food establishments
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.