1533 Cr 621 E is aland property for lease in Lake Placid, FL.
Lake Placid is a town in Highlands County, Florida. The town has two nicknames "Town of Murals" and "The Caladium Capital of the World." Lake Placid has more than 40 murals painted on buildings throughout the town,and 98 percent of the world's caladium bulbs come from Lake Placid. The town has a clown college, all of which combine to make Lake Placid the MOST INTERESTING TOWN IN THE UNITED STATES FOR 2012
according to Readers Digest.
• The 7,500 SF lot is zoned B-2
• The B-2 limited business district is intended to provide retail & service needs for several neighborhoods or a substantial territory
• Retail stores include convenience, fashion and durable goods
• Service needs extend beyond the provision of purely personal services, but repair activities are limited
• Professional uses are encouraged
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.