3940 Sw 24th Ave is aland property for lease in Gainesville, FL.
Address: 3914 & 3940 SW 24th Avenue, Gainesville, FL 32607
Located at the northwest corner of SW 24th Avenue and SW 38th Terrace within 2 miles of the University of Florida and Shands Health Care campus. The property is located immediately north of Archer Road, the city’s main east/west corridor with an average daily traffic count of 48,500 vehicles per day. Immediately south of the subject property is Butler Plaza; Gainesville’s primary retail, service, and entertainment destination. Interstate 75 is directly to the west of the property with an interchange on Archer Road.
Access to the Property is from SW 24th Avenue and SW 38th Terrace. With the expansion of Butler Plaza, SW 38th Terrace is currently being extended to Archer Road and I-75 to the south and to SW 20th Avenue to the north. The new Archer Braid Trail (as depicted in the included maps) which fronts the Property, will emerge as one of the main tracer routs north to the UF Campus and south to Archer Road and I-75.
Size: 6.83± Acres
Tax Id. No: 06727-000-000, 06726-000-000, & 06736-000-000
Zoning: Urban Mixed Use - 2 (UMU-2) - Allows for mid to high density development.
Utilities: ￼Electric, Water and Sewer are available to the site. adjacent site.
- A mixed-use tract located on the northern edge of the new Butler North Expansion site and minutes from the University of Florida Campus.
- The UMU-2 zoning allows for a multitude of development possibilities from multifamily, residential, retail, service and office/research uses, and/or senior housing.
- Residential density allows for anywhere from 10 to 100 units per acre with provisions to add up to 25 additional units per acre by special use permit.
- Over 100,000 employees within 15 minute drive of the subject Property.
- Over 1,000,000 SF of commercial development underway within 1 mile of the Property. Please call for pricing.
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.