- Available Spaces
|B/c||Retail Space||For lease: $1.00/sqft||3,000 sqft|
B/C - Vanilla Box
|M/o||Retail Space||For lease: $0.83/sqft||10,103 sqft|
|B||Retail Space||For lease: $1.00/sqft||3,000 sqft|
• Year Built: 1979
1030 Us Hwy 331 South is aretail property for lease in Defuniak Springs, FL. The property currently has 3 retail spaces for lease and is marketed by Beck Partners Cre, Llc and Bruce Strumpf, Inc..
DeFuniak Square is located in the heart of the retail market of DeFuniak Springs, FL. The shopping center is well located between downtown DeFuniak Springs and Interstate 10. It is anchored by Winn Dixie, Beall’s Outlet, Goody’s and Rent-a-Center. The center is on a lighted corner of Bob Sikes Road (SR 290) and the high traffic Highway 331. The major East/West corridor of Interstate 10 is ¾ of a mile to the South. The property has excellent ingress/egress via a signalized entrance and additional full access points.
• Anchors: Winn Dixie (#577), Beall’s Outlet (#342), and Goody’s (#5209)
• Additional Tenants: Verizon, Rent-a-Center, Merle Norman Cosmetics, Hungry Howie’s Pizza & Subs (#284)
• Space Description: Former Dollar Tree space. Dollar Tree is relocating across the street due to Winn Dixie grocery restrictions.
• This retail corridor includes Walmart Supercenter, Tractor Supply Company, Walgreen’s, Lowe’s and Dollar Tree.
• Operating Expenses (2016): $1.80 per SF
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.