5497 Us Highway 41 North is aland property for lease in Apollo Beach, FL.
The subject is an irregularly shaped commercial parcel located on the east side of U.S. Highway 41 just north of Heritage Isle entrance in Apollo Beach. This site is generally level and slopes to the northeast corner of the site. The zoning is currently PD, Planned Development by Hillsborough County with 3 development options. The site was entitled for 84,000± square feet of commercial and 30 multi-family units on April 11, 2006. The multi-family units can be substituted with 40,000± SF of professional office. The site is currently vacant.
Option 3 of the PD allows for up to 333 beds in a "Community Residential Home" (Congregate Care), as defined by Hillsborough County Code. More info on PD included in full package.
• 11.4 vacant acres , zoned PD, with 3 allowable site plans.
• Up to 333 beds in a "Community Residential Home" development
• Currently entitled for up to 84,000sf of Genneral Commercial and upto 30 multi-family units.
• Over 26,000 cars per day along US41 (2011 AADT).
• Located within one of the fastest growing markets in Hillsborough County.
• New and future developments include a 320,000sf Hospital, and a 1,000,000 square foot Amazon fulfillment center, which is well on it's way to the estimated 2,500 new jobs it will create.
Request Property Information
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We'll create a list of matching properties that meet your criteria.
- Eric Perkins, agent and Rofo Pro