10-76 S Sierra Madre St is aretail property for lease in Colorado Springs, CO.
A unique opportunity to be a part of an iconic Colorado Springs landmark!
This former D&RGW Railroad Station Depot, established by City founder, William Palmer, dates back to the late 1800s and still radiates its historical ambiance. It is conveniently located just west of downtown with quick access to I-25, Highway 24 and many local area attractions. Unique architecture and flexible zoning are just a few of the many great things about this property.
- Unique Historic Destination
- Prime Downtown Location
- Fully Equipped 13,000+ SQFT restaurant space with track and park- side dining rooms, two indoor gas fireplaces, historical fixtures, large banquet room and more.
- 880 - 2,160 SQFT of retail/office space.
- Walking Distance to Downtown, America the Beautiful Park.
- Adjacent to proposed Railway Lofts Housing Development.
- Nearby proposed site of Multipurpose Stadium and Olympic Museum.
- Located in Enterprise Zone (possible business tax credits available)
Please describe your commercial real estate requirements. We’ll introduce you to local properties that match your criteria.